Warhammer My Story Part 13 Smoke on my Warhammer



So its nearly 2 months in my new job! Different Department!! Different responsibilities!! Enjoying!!

OK......Destiny 2!!!! So I love playing Destiny and in the last year its become more of a social thing playing with friends, getting ready for raids etc. Destiny 2 is upon us and I cannot wait!!!
Still havent been able to Platinum Destiny before Destiny 2 dropped but thats okay. We are going to return to Destiny 1 to complete it as we all want the trophies!! 2 more trophies!!

Did the midnight launch at GAME Morfa with friends and was playing up until 4:30am the next morning!! (Please read my Destiny 2 Review!)
 

A future DnD campaign is on the horizon!! Zombies in Space or Modern setting!! A survival game facing Zombies done by Barry! Sounds more and more interesting and I'm a big zombie fan so I am really looking forward to this and will keep this blog updated.

Havent played Warhammer Age Of Sigmar in aaaages!! Another game for the Aztec dinosaurs soon!!

Back to the office!
Destiny 2 and Dying Light are my current main games! Destiny 2 is awesome and I loved returning to Dying Light it is one hell of an awesome game!

Up to date with Rick and Morty! smart and really funny!

Back watching Z Nation season 2!

Got into "We're Alive" a Zombie survival story narrated through different actors who play their characters like an Audiobook, on podcasts recommended by Barry

Very short blog new one to be recently shortly

Comments