Solo: A star wars story DLLorenzo Review

SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY DLLORENZO MOVIE REVIEW



So finally got to the see this movie and to be honest I really enjoyed it!
With the way Disney have started to bring out Star Wars movies every year I wasn't too fussed when I heard about this movie and it had a bit of negative media when it was first announced by Han Solo purists, the critical Star Wars fans and didn't help matters when then directors Chris Lord and Phil Miller walked away from the project and Ron Howard became the director.

I never knew this but Ron Howard was once rumored to have been asked by George Lucas to direct the Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace!

"I've been running scams on the streets since I was ten. I was kicked out of the flight academy for having a mind of my own. I'm gonna be a pilot. The best in the galaxy"



The movie is a brilliant addition to the Star Wars universe, its an origin story that shows us the much talked about Correlia and we are introduced to a young Han ( Alden Ehrenreich) who plays a great younger Han Solo, who is still finding himself and his way in this world. Without saying much we get to see many different and weird characters and creatures in an adventure travelling across the galaxy, this is a Star Wars heist movie!
The movie is funny, filled with action and adventure, characters and creatures. Its a Star Wars movie and expands the universe and opens it to more adventures!!

I would recommend anyone who likes Star Wars or is interested in something different give it a try!


4/5 from DLLorenzo!

NO SPOILERS DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT FOR PEOPLE - ANYONE WANT TO DISCUSS THE MOVIE DROP ME A MESSAGE!

Comments